CENTURY 21® + EASTERSEALS
Giving back isn’t an add-on or requirement, it’s a passion and an integral part of our organization. In 2017 the CENTURY 21® brand announced that our system raised $3.1 million for Easterseals. This organization provides indispensable resources for people and families facing disabilities. We’ve been partners since 1979 and since that time, CENTURY 21 independent franchisees and affiliated sales professionals have raised more than $120 million for Easterseals.
In 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, the top three Easterseals fundraisers from the CENTURY 21 System were:
- CENTURY 21 Town & Country; Utica, Michigan
- CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company; Dallas, Texas
- CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd.; Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“For more than 40 years we have pioneered the way for CENTURY 21 real estate entrepreneurs to thrive, inspiring them to give 121% to their clients, and Easterseals has done much the same for people with disabilities so that they can live, learn, work and play in communities across North America,” said Nick Bailey, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “The almost $121 million raised by our System members speaks volumes about our belief-driven and family-inspired culture, and it brings to life in real-life ways our new mission: to defy mediocrity and deliver extraordinary experiences.”
CENTURY 21 has touched the lives
of countless numbers of families throughout our nearly 40-year relationship, assuring through their support that children and adults with disabilities have the opportunity to reach their full potential," said Angela F. Williams, President and CEO, Easterseals. "CENTURY 21 brokers and agents are valued Easterseals Champions. We are forever grateful for their commitment to the families we serve and for the support they provide to us so we can continue to deliver life-changing services in our communities nationwide.
This is the 21st straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has held the top spot among brokerages for fundraising efforts for the benefit of Easterseals.
This year, eight of the Top 21 leading CENTURY 21 fundraisers are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth in Ontario.
The “Top 21” North American Fundraisers for Easterseals in 2017 are:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country; Utica, Michigan
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company; Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Barrie, Ontario, Canada
4. CENTURY 21 Bamber Realty Ltd., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5. CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
6. CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Markham, Ontario, Canada
7. CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty; McMurray, Pennsylvania
8. CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
9. CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc.; Everett, Washington
10. CENTURY 21 Scheetz; Carmel, Indiana
11. CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
12. CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd., Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
13. CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates; Wilmington, North Carolina
14. CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold; Southampton, Pennsylvania
15. CENTURY 21 Commonwealth; Natick, Massachusetts
16. CENTURY 21 C. Watson; Fresno, California
17. CENTURY 21 Award; San Diego, California
18. CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
19. CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
20. CENTURY 21 Professional Group, Inc., Ocoee, Florida
21. CENTURY 21 Hilltop. Simi Valley, California
A reception recognizing the achievement of the “Top 21” offices was held on March 11 during the One21 Experience, the global CENTURY 21 event in Orlando, Florida.
For nearly 100 years, Easterseals has been the indispensable resource for people and families facing disability. Through the work we do in communities across America, Easterseals is changing the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day. Learn more at Easterseals.com.